Monday, January 8, 2007

Happy New Year- A Little Late







Our New Year started by my parent's (better known as Tata and Grampa Bob) and my grandma and grandpa coming on New Year's Eve Day to celebrate a belated Christmas. Brayden, of course, made another HUGE haul of gifts, and was so excited to have his grandparents and great-grandparents here for the day. It was a very nice, relaxing day with family.

We didn't do anything for New Year's Eve this year, as I have just been wiped out by this pregnancy. (I have decided I am not a good pregnant person- it is a good thing that we were stopping w/ #2 anyway, because I am not cut out for this!) New Year's Day we spent at our good friend's, The White's, house.

The 2nd is when the fun really started for us! I went for a routine weigh in at my doctor's- I have had to weigh in a few times because of feeling so lousy. I weighed in 15 lbs. less than I was at the beginning of my pregnancy, and 4 lbs. less than just 4 days earlier. I was immediately admitted to the hospital. I ended up being there for 5 days for IV fluid, nourishment, and medication. I was released only after being placed on a Zofran Pump. It is a continuous flow of anti nausea medicine that runs through a catheter line that is placed in my thigh (kind of like an IV). So far it seems to be helping- still not feeling 100%, but everyday is better!! I am just hoping that the next 6 1/2 months go by quickly, and without anymore drama!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: