Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Cards

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a freak when it comes to planning and organizing. It is almost to a fault how much I plan ahead on things! Well, if anyone needed a true testament as to how down and out I am from being so very sick these past couple of months (as if the dust and scum accumulating in my usually clean house, or what seems like my total lack of existence on this planet, weren't enough), here it is. I, of all people, didn't get Valentine's cards for Brayden's classmates, and didn't realize it until after we were in the midst of a blizzard!! We had two choices- either send Jason out in the storm, just to get to a store that may or may not be open, OR resort to making homemade cards. I opted for the second, and Brayden and I spent yesterday making our homemade cards for his class (or what I have been referring to as our "Ghetto Valentine's").They are totally infringing on any and all copyright laws, so hopefully no one that is reading this reports me. Although, I guess if it comes down to risking our lives to get some cards, or braking a little law, I will face the consequences! Brayden's school was called off again today, so we have the option of going to the store and picking up some cards- probably at 50% off. But, after spending hours on the ones we made, I don't know if I can bring myself to doing it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: