.... I said "I do" to my best friend!I can't believe that five years have come and gone so quickly, and yet it is still only the beginning! So much has happened in that time, but we still have so much to do, experience, and explore in our adventure of life together. I can't imagine sharing that adventure with anyone else by my side.
Five years ago today we took our vows to one another, and have put so many of them to the test: "For better, For worse" (check!), "For richer, for poorer" (check!), "In sickness, and in health" (double check!!) and still come out stronger by the day.
We are truly blessed to have found each other in this world- we make a great team! I never knew what true love was- until Jason. I fell in love with him for so many reasons. He is such a wonderful man in so many ways, but little did I know how much more that love would deepen when I had the privilege of seeing this wonderful husband become even a better dad! My heart just lights up with joy when I think of our family and how lucky I am!!
So, here is to the last 5 years, and today being the first day of the rest of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment