So hard to believe that he isn't even supposed to be here yet, but we have been lucky enough to already have this wonderful gift in our lives for 5 weeks on Friday. He is doing beautifully- awake and very alert much more with each passing day, only up once in the night (usually about 4:30 am), and eating like a champ. He has gained over 2 lbs. from his lowest weight, and almost one whole pound in just the past week. He was 6 lbs. 9 oz. last Wednesday, and 7 lbs. 7 oz. yesterday!!
Brayden is loving being a big brother. He is a wonderful help and has showed no signs of jealousy. He sings to Rhylan, holds him, and wants to be with him all the time.
Brayden+with+Rhylan.jpg)
We went to Rockford this past weekend for my parent's 29th anniversary and to introduce the baby to the Great Grandparents there. They, of course, fell in love with him!+With+Great+Grandma+Olson.jpg)
+With+Great+Grandpa+Joe.jpg)
+With+Great+Grandma+Gotoe.jpg)
I haven't updated on here lately, and I apologize. My days just get away from me so quickly- in a good way. Things are going well and we are enjoying being a family of four. Jason has been really busy with with baseball- we don't see him much lately. But, this weekend is the State Championship Tournament (which he is in charge of), so as of Sunday night we will have him "home" again. YAY!!
1 comment:
I still can't believe he wighs that much! I'm gonna have to put Evan on the scale at the grocery store LOL
Post a Comment