Brayden has been begging to make a gingerbread house. I can't say that I have ever made one- or had the desire to make one, but decided to be a nice Mommy and go for it. I was really surprised with how well he stuck with it. I had honestly thought that he would start with a bang, and then decide he was bored, and lose interest. He did not at all. He did everything himself- other than the frosting piping on the windows/door, and some of the actual construction of the walls.
He is really proud of his creation--- now just to find where to put it that the cat won't snack on it....
He is really proud of his creation--- now just to find where to put it that the cat won't snack on it....

1 comment:
so cute! I couldn't get Evan to stop eating ours!
Post a Comment