Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mc Playdate

Jason has been working until 2-3 a.m. for the past 2+ weeks, so the kids and I have pretty much been on our own. To break up the monotony a bit, we met up with my friend and her kiddos for dinner at McDonald's. This was a HUGE treat for the boys, as they very, very rarely get to go to McDonald's (or any other fast food--- I know, I am a mean and terrible Mommy). Infact, when I told Brayden that we were meeting friends at one of his favorite places, and gave him hints as to what it was near, he totally drew a blank. Then when we pulled up, he gasped and said "You are taking us to McDonald's?? I LOVE YOU MOMMY".
It was even a bigger treat to be able to spend this fun night with such good friends. Brayden is the same age as her middle child (the older one wasn't in the mood to be in the pictures), and Rhylan and her baby are within weeks of each other as well.
Thank you "W" for helping us get through another night of single parenthood :-)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: