Today was a hot, sticky, rainy, nasty day- but I didn't want to be stuck inside all day. So, I decided to have one more photo session for Rhylan's Second Birthday. Our friend that did his main shoot does beautiful work, and captures the kids' personalities so well, which it the true purpose of a photograph, in my opinion. However, because I love her work so much, we have very few traditional "smile and say cheese" types of pictures of Rhylan (and TONS from Brayden at this age).
There is a studio that does a cheapy package of about a million prints, but the catch is that you can only get one (of the 85+ they take) pose for the entire package. I figured for such a bargain, I could easily stick to that basic package- and did!! (Despite showing me the $300 package numerous times. YIKES, no thanks!!)
And here it is, Rhylan's "other" Two Year Picture:
There is a studio that does a cheapy package of about a million prints, but the catch is that you can only get one (of the 85+ they take) pose for the entire package. I figured for such a bargain, I could easily stick to that basic package- and did!! (Despite showing me the $300 package numerous times. YIKES, no thanks!!)
And here it is, Rhylan's "other" Two Year Picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment