Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Day at the Museum

I had to go to my hometown for a little over a week, to take care of some business. But who could take a week of all business, and no fun? So, I took the boys to the Children's Discovery Center-and they had a wonderful time. We are members of our local Children's Museum, but it is really small. This place was huge- as in our whole museum would fit into one exhibit! So many cool exhibits, that were right up Brayden's alley. They had space, weather, pulleys, human body, airplanes, I could go on and on- but if you have ever met our son, you know what I mean about this being his kind of place!

Brayden in front of a tornado forming


If this handsome delivery guy doesn't get the girls at the office talking, I don't know what would ;)!


Rhylan playing in the Water Works



Mommy and Rhylan on a space mission


No comments: