Saturday, October 3, 2009

New "Do"s

We found the CUTEST kid's hair place this week!

Rhylan was in desperate need of a haircut, so as I was driving to a local shopping center to find a walk - in hair place, I happend to see a little shop on the side of the road that specializes in Kiddie Cuts. I called the number on the sign, and luckily they had an appointment available right then. The experience was more than I could have imagined- so cute!! All of the chairs were cars/ATVs/etc., they let the kids choose a DVD to watch (or video game for the older set). Rhylan had so much fun- totally worth the whopping $2 more than we would spend for a "regular" place!




Upon coming home, and uploading the above pictures, Brayden declared "I want my hair cut there too, Momma!!!". To which I obliged..........






Posted by Picasa

No comments: