Our little spot on the web to keep family and friends up to speed on what is going on in our world.
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
My entrance to the subculture of blogging.......
Well, after much contemplation about jumping on the bandwagon of people "blogging" these days, I have decided that my time has come! I thought that this would make a great way to keep in touch with family and friends about the day to day happennings in our family's world- especially now that our world is about to embark on such a huge journey of transition. (And now that I have been put on drugs that allow me to look at the computer screen for any duration without running to the bathroom!)
For those of you that aren't aware, the newest Atkisson is scheduled to make his/her appearance into the world this coming July!! We were thrilled to find out 3 weeks ago that after quite a time of trying, and then going through fertilty shots, that we had gotten pregnant! It was wonderful timing, as we were able to give the news to my side of the family at Thanksgiving dinner.
I will try (notice I said try, no promises here) to keep up with this on a regular basis, and will still be posting pictures on our yahoo page as well. Please feel free to drop by as often as you would like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment