It's a week and a half after the fact, and I am just getting around to getting the pictures of Disney on Ice off of the camera! Brayden had been anxiously looking forward to the show for about a month and a half. It was Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey, and included acts from Lion King, Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmations, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan. As many of you know, Brayden is obsessed with Peter Pan, so he was most excited to see that part of the show. He insisted on dressing up in his Peter Pan costume. We were in the second row on the ice, and he would stand on his chair and yell "Peter Pan, I am over here- come see me!!". We went to the show with my parents (Tata and Grandpa Bob) and sister (Auntie Boo). I almost didn't make it, but was so glad that my doctor allowed me to dissconnect my IV tubing- just leaving the actual site in- for the couple of hours for the show. Having the chance to see the joy in Brayden's face brought me so much happiness. It was truly a magical show, in so many ways!
1 comment:
Too cool! I've been anxiously waiting for these pics! As I al looking at them, Evie is watching "Return to Neverland" She's on a Tinkerbell kick right now! Hope you are feeling well! I will give you a call as soon as I can!
Post a Comment