Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Before his throat hurt too much to talk....

Ok, that never really happend- he just was *a little* more quiet than usual.

As the icky sickies continue to circulate our area, and our home- Brayden fell as the latest victim on Monday. One would have never known he was ill that morning. He went to a playdate at the open gym with friends, played, talked, and talked, and talked like normal, ate his lunch, and went down for his nap. See my friend Alyssa's blog entry here for a brief synopsis of what I am referring to with the talking- don't forget to read the comment left by her husband, Brett, who was privy to the conversation for all of 5 minutes!!

After nap, he had a fever, which continued to rise, even on Ibuprfen and Tylenol. When Jason came home it had reached 103.7, so off to the Convenient Care we went- Strep Throat. Two days of being on antibiotics, things are back to normal here- and he is back to talking just as much!!

I know I sound like a broken record, but I am ready for this winter to end.

No comments: