Today when I picked Brayden up from school, he excitedly told me not to forget his picture. I was not nearly as enthusiastic, thinking it would just be more scribbles to put on the fridge. Then, from his cubby, he pulled out this:
+Our+Family+by+Brayden.jpg)
+Brayden+name.jpg)
He was so proud of himself, and explained to me that it is our family. I am on the left, Jason next to me (notice that he is even wearing glasses), then Rhylan, and Brayden on the right. This is the first time that he has drawn anything recognizable- it brought tears to my eyes!! And look- what is that under it?!!? That is him writing his name all by himself. It says "Brayden A"!! I am so proud of him!
2 comments:
That's really cute. He definitely draws better than I do!
YAY!!! Looks great, Bray!!!
Evie still only writes her name in all caps.. she's learning lowercase right now though.. so we'll see what happens with that.
She's working on the letter "C" this week.. you'd think it would be one of the easist to write but she keeps writing it backwards so far.
Great drawing!!!!
Post a Comment