Monday, September 17, 2007

The Power of Marketing

Lately Brayden has been rather influenced when it comes to TV commercial he sees. Any toy that is advertised he instantly wants. (I am so sick of hearing about how he wants Moon Sand because it "doesn't dry out"-- I don't even know what Moon Sand is!) Tonight he and I were making dinner together and the following conversation took place:

Me: Brayden, go take off your shirt and shorts
Brayden: Why Mommy?
Me: Because I don't want you spilling tomatoe sauce on them and staining them.
Brayden: Oh, that's ok Mommy. You can just get Oxy Clean--- Oxy Clean Spray, it gets out even the toughest stains!

I think it might be time to turn off the TV!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

OMG That's hilarious! Evie remembers the emblem on the O'Brien Auto Park commercials and when we go by the "auto park" as she calls it, she sings the jingle.. lol what a freak! Oxy Clean, huh? You better start taking Bray's advice!