+MAM+Halloween+Party+1.jpg)
+MAM+halloween+party+3.jpg)
+MAM+halloween+lunch+2.jpg)
Last Friday, our Mom's group took the kiddos trick or treating at the county nursing home. This is an event that I coordinate every year- the joy that it brings to the residents just really touches my heart!
Then that night, Brayden's school had a Halloween Party with games and dinner. I got some good action shots of him playing some games, but my camera died, so I had to use my phone, so the quality isn't the greatest. He did a great job at all of the games, but the bean bag toss (like the Grand Prize Game from Bozo Show) he did really well. The teachers were all commenting on how impressed they were, and had him do it several times to show fellow teachers. He got the bean bag in the sequential bowls every time on the first toss!+La+Petite+Party+2.jpg)
+La+Petite+Party+3.jpg)
+Lapetite+Party+1.jpg)
+At+Brayden%27s+Halloween+Party.jpg)
Saturday night we went to the Planetarium with some friends. The kids loved it!! After the show, we all went out to dinner, and then back to their house for a little while. Brayden spent the night there, and had a blast. They had actually set up a tent in the family room for the kids to sleep in!!+Brayden+Zachary+Audrey.jpg)
As you can see, we have certainly been keeping busy. Jason has been out of town for work quite a bit lately, which only adds to the chaos (he is in New Hampshire as I type this!). Brayden is getting quite excited for the actual Halloween day to come- although I don't know how he will know the difference!! We still have trick or treating at another nursing home and his class party, then Halloween night. He hasn't decided yet if he wants to go door to door, or to an inside trick or treating party at the recreation center in a neighboring town.
Today Rhylan is 4 months old! I can't believe how quickly time has flown (why couldn't 4 months have passed so quickly during my pregnancy?!?!). He goes to the doctor tomorrow for his well baby check- I am quite curious to see what he weighs/measures in at!
1 comment:
Great pictures!! You could have added the Halloween Funfest at the mall to your list of Halloween stuff.. but NOOO! You had to take a class! That's fine.. we had a good time, but you were missed.
Uh oh! Rhylan's doctor visit is tomorrow.. that means shots! :o( I hate those days! I have to schedule Evan's visit.. he's still got 3 weeks for me to dread it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Post a Comment