+Pony+Ride+1.jpg)
On Sunday, I loaded up the boys and headed to Indianapolis. We went to meet some fellow Hyperemesis survivors from neighboring states, and their children. It was wonderful to finally meet these women in person. I don't know how I would have made it through my pregnancy without them, and many of the other women on the Hyperemesis Education and Resource Foundation forums! These forums were my lifeline for many months- a support network of women that are going through HG pregnanies and survivors.
We met at a park, had beautiful weather, and the kids had so much fun playing and getting to know each other. One of the girls is an amateur photographer, and took several pictures of all of the kids (somehow we forgot to get a picture of the mommies- I guess that we can make that our excuse to have to get together again soon). +HG+picnic+5.jpg)
+HG+picnic+1.jpg)
+HG+picnic.jpg)
+HG+1.jpg)
+HG+5.jpg)
+HG+3.jpg)
+5.jpg)
+1.jpg)
+6.jpg)
(To view all of the pictures she took, click here)
That night we spent the night at a good friend's house that lives in Indy. I hadn't seen her in about a year, and we had a really nice visit.
On Monday we finished our whirlwind visit by going to the Zoo. Brayden has been begging to go see the Dolphin Exhibit for quite some time. We met another close family friend, that I grew up with, and her sons there. Brayden and her oldest son are the same age, and had a wonderful time together. It was a really fun day-- Brayden even got to pet a shark!!
+Petting+Shark.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment