Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Jason's family. We went down on Tuesday night and came home on Friday to get some things done around the house (huge home improvement projects in progress.... pictures to follow soon). It was a short stay, but very much enjoyable.

Brayden and I had a "date" on Wednesday, and went out to lunch, to see the "Bee Movie", and take care of a little holiday shopping while Grandma babysat Rhylan. We had a great time, although, I must say that Brayden isn't the best movie date-- he insisted on sitting at the opposite end of our row from me, rather than sitting next to me!!

After the movie, Brayden and I went and picked up Rhylan, and took off to the mall with Aunt Tera and Cousin Dylan so that the kids could visit with Santa. I must say that the Santa there might very well have been the most disgruntled Santa out there- just didn't seem too enthused to see kiddos, much less make small talk with them. Oh well, regardless, we got pictures (via my camera, since apparently the "elves" don't work at that mall except for a few weekend hours) for Grandma to have of her 3 grandsons. I am pretty sure that Brayden and Dylan had more fun playing in the little rides at the mall than they did visiting Santa
!

No comments: