Monday, January 28, 2008

RSV

Our little guy has RSV!!! Today just continued to go down hill-I knew something wasn't right, so we took him to the pediatrician.

Funny thing- it was 3 years ago tomorrow that his big brother ended up in the hospital for RSV. I don't know how we have ended up being "lucky" with both kiddos! As of now, Rhylan is home with us, and on nebulizer treatments every 3 hours. However, we are on dehydration "watch" since he won't eat, and vomits when he does, we are also to call the dr. tomorrow if his symptoms are not improved or worse. We really would like to avoid hospitalization this time around, at all costs.

Poor little guy!

I will update (on a happier note) soon- I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oohh Kylla! I'm so sorry little one is sick! Can't any of us catch a break? I hope he's better tomorrow! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys!