Monday, January 28, 2008

We're Here!

I realize that it has been over 2 weeks since I updated the blog. We are still here, just haven't had a chance to update!

I will get a post up in the next couple of days, I promise. Right now I am dealing with "the virus that just keeps giving". First, it circulated through many moms/kids from playgroup, Brayden being the first. Then Jason was home sick with it for 2 days the week before last- he has never called into work in our entire life together. And during our trip to my hometown last week, both my sister and brother in law were hit hard. I thought I had pretty much dodged the bullet- and now I sit here, wrapped in blanket, with a 101.4 fever, chills, aches, and horrible nausea/tummy issues. UGH!! (At least I can tell myself that this will be over in a couple of days- it isn't like I am pregnant, Thank God!)

To top off my woes, Rhylan is pretty darn sick as well. He has been congested and coughing for a few days now, and it is getting worse- fast. His temperament is very different, no appetite, labored breathing, and really green goopy-ness, which drains and then causes him to get sick, and a deep, barky cough. I always tend to be pretty laid back, and don't call the pediatrician often- I figure kids get sick, and it will pass. But, if this continues or worsens through the day we will be going in. I am paranoid, especially this time of year, about respiratory things when they turn ugly-- I am sure we can thank Brayden's 4 day hospital stay with RSV 3 years ago for that paranoia!

Sorry for the whining, downer of a post. Have gotten some iquiries as to why things aren't updated, and wanted to let you know that we will be back soon!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Rhylan sounds like Evan.. poor baby. I hope you are all feeling better soon!