14 lbs., 4 0z.
26.5 inches
(Getting so big!)
He is still a runt next to most of his peers, but the doctor is more than happy with his growth rate, and still has him on the chart with his age group (not adjusted for being early). I am fine with him being a little guy- heck, he is our last one, and they grow too quickly as it is. Might as well enjoy having a "little" baby as long as we can :)!
He is developing right on track. Some of the things he does now include eating cereal and veggies once or twice a day, sleeping 12-14 hours a night, roll in both directions, grab and interact with toys, laugh hysterically- especially at his brother (!), is trying to cut a tooth (we think), and his latest trick... he has started to sit!
Oh, and he got 4 shots today. I hate seeing my kids get shots, and I always cringe in expectation of that scream/cry. This little guy didn't even let out a wimper- he was too busy smiling, coo-ing, and flirting with the nurse to even notice, I was in shock!
Here are some pictures from his 6 month photo shoot yesterday. 








2 comments:
He's such a cutie, Kylla! I'm so glad he's healthy after having gone through so much.
aww! I love the tree hugger shirt.. I remember that from your baby shower!
Post a Comment