Saturday, February 23, 2008

Family Dinner

As I just mentioned in my other post, Jason hasn't been around much lately. So, he decided to take the family out to dinner, to spend some stress free time as a family, and we let Brayden choose where to go. He chose Mexican (not that it matters much, or has anything to do with anything), and was very excited when I got home from a relaxing day scrapbooking and shopping with some friends. To add to the excitement, I had brought home some new clothes for the boys- including two sets of matching shirts. Brayden absolutely had to go out with he and "Bubbers" (aka; Rhylan) as a matched set. Proudest big brother in a 200 mile radius, I am pretty sure. Now, he is already asking/planning what matching outfit they can where to church tomorrow. What have I started?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting to be so big! What gorgeous boys!

Unknown said...

They are so cute together!