I usually use this blog to talk about the kids, or the family as a whole. But today, for once, it is about me- all me, nothing but me. (me, me, me!!!) Now, there is something that doesn't happen often in the life of a Mommy!
That's right- I am going on a cruise!!! AAAHHH- I could just scream from excitement, maybe I just did. My sister and I were on the phone the other night, and started talking about getting away over her spring break. It was just small talk at first, that turned into looking at some things online, and before we knew it we were looking at cruises. Neither of us have ever been on one, and have always wanted to go. Thanks to many hours since then spent looking around, and help from a good friend of mine (a travel agent), we did it- we found a last minute cruise and airline tickets, with a schedule and budget that works for us!
And even a bigger thank you to my wonderful husband for encouraging me to go and spend some time on me for a change! I really thought that he was going to say "no" at the very thought of me going, and he has actually been the one pushing for it.
YAY!! My sister and I (did I mention we are best friends?) haven't been on a vacation together in 8 years. This is going to be so fun!!!
(Now just if making the decision to wean Rhylan in 2 weeks time, or carry a pump on vacation could be as easy/fun........)
4 comments:
I'm going with.
Congratulations! After the year you've been through, you deserve it! Cyndie
Have a GREAT TIME!!! We'll miss you!
Good for you! I may just look into going on a cruise with MY sister. What a great idea.
Post a Comment