Just this afternoon, while Rhylan was napping, I posted my bragging post about our little guy sitting. Oh, our day only got more exciting! Yep, when I went in to get him from his nap, I sat him up in the crib while I went to open his shade and turn off his fan (sleeps with it for white noise). When I turned around, I about had a heart attack---- from sitting to:+Standing+in+crib+1.jpg)
+Standing+in+crib+1.jpg)
(Looks pretty proud of himself about it too, doesn't he?!)
+Standing+in+crib+2.jpg)
(Actually, on second thought, I am not sure if that is pride, or sheer fear- he fell and hit his head about 1/2 of a millisecond later!)
He was trying to pull up on a Rubbermaid container last night while Jason and I were sorting through clothes. But he couldn't get all the way up, but would stand pretty solidly when we would help him.
Oh boy, we are in trouble!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment