I am sure that all families that have a second child wonder how the older one is going to react to the new addition. I know we certainly did- I wondered if Brayden would be jealous, if he would act out for attention, if he would understand, if he would be good with the baby, etc. I can honestly say that in the 5+ months of him in his "new" role in life, as big brother to Rhylan, that we have been truly doubly blessed- a perfect, healthy baby, and a wonderful big brother! The boys absolutely adore each other. Brayden will run around the house being silly, and Rhylan will just watch him with such intensity and crack up laughing. Brayden has to be near his brother all the time- "reading" him stories, playing on the floor, "teaching" him things. It truly touches my heart to see so much love between them. (Don't get me wrong, I know that my time is coming- from the back of the van "Mommmmm, he's touching me", from the bedroom "Mommmmm, he is messing with my stuff", "He's hitting me", and the like! But for now, it is just so neat to see them interact.)
Here are a couple of shots of the boys playing on the floor together the other night:
+Tummy+Time+1.jpg)
+Tummy+Time+2.jpg)
Last night they took thier first bath together. Brayden was so excited to have "Bubby" in the tub with him - Daddy was excited to only have to give one bath instead of 2!
+First+Bath+Together+1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment