Thursday, December 20, 2007

Picture Perfect

I have been restraining myself from posting these, and now I can!! I had to keep our family's recent photo shoot, taken by my friend Hope, "top secret" until after all of our Christmas cards were sent to family and friends. I didn't want the pictures to be old news. Now that I am sure that they have made it out to various mailboxes around the country (and even over-seas), I can show off the rest of the shots :-)!

Thank you, Hope, for another set of beautiful pictures and memories!!




Since I am already showing off pictures, here some of the pictures that my friend, Donita, snapped of Rhylan at our playgroup yesterday! (To see more of her talent, click here )



We are so lucky to have such talented friends to help us preserve our memories. Thank you so much, both of you!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I lovethem all! I really like the one of you and Bray together from the Hope batch.. and from the Donita batch I love the black and white of Rhy looking up at you.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!! Just makes me want to give him a big squeeze!