Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
We had a wonderful holiday, and I will be sharing some of the sights and sounds..... as soon as I figure out how!
We are without our digital camera- as Jason had the diaper bag with him while I was at work the other day. I came home that night and wanted to upload some pictures and video clips of Brayden's school concert last Friday. When I asked him where the diaper bag was, he responded "in the van". I said "Ummm, no...". Upon his inspection, he also found no diaper bag. We are thinking (read: hoping and praying) that he left it at the hair salon when he and Brayden got their hair cut. The salon, of course, was closed by the time we realized this, and throughout the holiday. So we went without our camera over the weekend and Christmas.
Luckily, our camcorder takes still photos. Only problem is...... we can't figure out how to get them off of there. We can get the video clips off, but for some reason they have no sound once downloaded to the computer!! ARGH, sometimes technology stinks! Anyway, once we work out our techno-dilemma, we will have things posted.
We are traveling to see my side of the family on Friday through the New Year. If I don't get a post up before then, hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year 2008!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment