Monday, April 7, 2008

Wii 're Having Fun

While I was out sailing in the Gulf, Jason decided to get a Wii for the family. It is so much fun!! At first Brayden had a bit of a hard time learning how to coordinate his motions with the controller, but he ended up catching on pretty quickly....... and beating his Daddy in a game of bowling!
To rub some more salt in the wound, not only was he beat by a 4 year old, but I also kicked his rear in bowling AND boxing. (I don't know which is the worse defeat on his ego- as I am NOT athletically inclined or coordinated!) In his defense though, he killed me tennis and baseball--- but, then again, I was holding the controller facing the wrong way, and didn't realize it; so we shall see if that changes the challenge for the next go round. I can see this becoming a real tradition in our home, a nightly ritual. There are definitely worse things to incorporate into daily life- it is a great workout. We were both totally winded after just 3 rounds of boxing!

1 comment:

Tina said...

that looks cool! Men LOVE to buy electronics while women are away, no one around to tell them no or to make them re-think it.
You know.. I think I just saw on AFV last month someone accidentily throwing their Wii controller while bowling and it hitting the tv. LOL