What Bubby sees, Bubby wants.....
Brayden requested a Fudgesicle for dessert tonight, and Rhylan squealed, squirmed, cried, and otherwise made his request known as well. I knew we were just asking for a big mess, but I also know he has been really fighting with teething, so I thought that it would feel good on his gums.
Yeah, he made a mess---- but in my own biased way, I thought he was too cute for me to even care about the clean up:
Brayden requested a Fudgesicle for dessert tonight, and Rhylan squealed, squirmed, cried, and otherwise made his request known as well. I knew we were just asking for a big mess, but I also know he has been really fighting with teething, so I thought that it would feel good on his gums.
Yeah, he made a mess---- but in my own biased way, I thought he was too cute for me to even care about the clean up:
+Fudgepop+5.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment