Today we went to Meijer (for those of you that don't have Meijer in your area, it is like a Super WalMart, only better. Much better selection of groceries/produce/organics, similar prices, isn't trying to take over the entire world and life as we know it, and ummm, well, anyway, it is like WalMart, but not- but I digress) for a Halloween Trick or Treat party.
The boys had a great time, and we were able to entertain them while also accomplishing some grocery shopping- a win/win situation in my opinion.
There were lots of kids in costumes all over the massive store. Gotta admit, I was pretty proud of our little Monsters winning the costume contest (out of about 100 or so contestents). Who couldn't use $15 worth of free groceries/gas, right???
Ahhhhh, Halloween Part 1 is over, stay tuned for the continuing coverage of what has become a week long holiday in our house.....
+Halloween+at+Meijer+2.jpg)

1 comment:
Yay!!!!! wohoo!!! Congratulations... everyone loves the monster shoes! is that okay if I posted your kid's picture on my baby soft shoes blog?
Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment