I thought it would only be fair to snap a shot of Rhylan cuddled up with his Snuggy as well. When I was still pregnant, Brayden decided that his baby brother must also have a Snuggy, and promptly picked one out for him. Seems that Mr. R is on the right track to becoming as emotionally committed to his Snuggy as his older sibling is to Snuggy Sr.
This is how I walked in to find him this morning when I went in to wake him for Brayden's swimming lessons (I wish I could be this sacked out at 9:45 a.m.!)
And, a quick glimpse from a few minutes ago. You can see that Snuggy is securely being held in place by Rhylan's entire body being on top of him- with one hand oh so gently holding Snuggy's satin ribbing, while the thumb is shoved in the mouth. Auntie Booey, if you are reading this, I know your heart is just beaming at the sight!!!This is how I walked in to find him this morning when I went in to wake him for Brayden's swimming lessons (I wish I could be this sacked out at 9:45 a.m.!)


2 comments:
Well, Anthony has the same "snuggy" except he calls it his "wubby". Tell Brayden that he has great taste. The girls picked that out for their new brother too. Lots of Love, Samara
Cute little bugger! Where is the monkey snuggy??
Post a Comment