Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday "D"

A group of girl's got together last night to celebrate "D"s 25th (hahaha) birthday. We had a great time! There is a new dueling piano bar that opened, a week or so ago, in town- the night started off slowly with a bunch of problems with slow and inaccurate service, but by the end of the night, none of that mattered; the snafus of the evening subsided, and all that was left was fun! (And in their defense, the place did just open last week, and it is the first place of this kind in our area, so I am sure there are a lot of kinks to work out. Not to mention it was a packed house. I would certainly go back, and can't wait to do so!)

The mom's taking the stage


"Stop! In the name of love"

The birthday girl shaking it, a little bit


Kick line at the table


Just having fun!

Happy "25th" Birthday "D", a big thank you to "T" for planning everything, and thank you to everyone else for making it such a fun night (I needed that!).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Drane said...

What a fun night! Next time I will be in it for the long haul :) Blah on the salads there!