Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bubble Wrap Fun

We had custom ordered some Cordless, Blackout, cellular shades for both Brayden's room and Rhylan's nursery, that came in last week. (Oh, the little things that excite me!! We got one for us when we recently remodeled the master bed/bathroom, and are so in love that we decided to take the plunge and get them for the boys as well- expensive, but so worth the $$$!)

Anyway, they came wrapped in bubble wrap, which Brayden had apparently never seen before. I rolled it out across the whole living room floor and let him stomp, jump, run, crawl, etc. all over to pop the bubbles. He wore himself out- it must have kept him occupied for at least an hour, and then he asked to go to bed because he was so tired. I am thinking I might want to invest in a whole roll of it like they have at the UPS store, just to roll out to entertain him :). Why do we even bother buying toys for kids when they are just as happy, if not more so, with boxes and bubble wrap?

1 comment:

Tina said...

Okay.. great idea.. I'm heading for the UPS store LOL Actually, they have it at Walmart too!