Hey girl! Sounds like you've had a little bit of a month. I was asked to leave my job on May 9th, so didn't have access to my old email, but we're back on track now. I've been thinking about you alot. Since I'm in between jobs and Clayton is still in school, I'd be happy to come and get you out of your house. Just let me know! Glad to hear things are somewhat positive in the last couple of days anyway! Love and hugs! <>< Erin
1 comment:
Hey girl! Sounds like you've had a little bit of a month. I was asked to leave my job on May 9th, so didn't have access to my old email, but we're back on track now. I've been thinking about you alot. Since I'm in between jobs and Clayton is still in school, I'd be happy to come and get you out of your house. Just let me know! Glad to hear things are somewhat positive in the last couple of days anyway! Love and hugs!
<>< Erin
Post a Comment