My birthday present got delivered today!! After 6 weeks of being on order, I am so happy to have my new La Z Boy rocker/recliner! I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I can't even tell you how much I have had wanted one or for how long, and Jason decided to get it for my birthday/anniversary. This is going to be the perfect addition to our home for our upcoming sleepless nights, nursing, etc. It is so comfortable, I haven't gotten out of it all night. I think the genuine smile on my face shows how happy and excited I am.
.jpg)
Yeah, ignore the wires and various devices attached to me- it is just the heart monitor and my Zofran Pump. I come as a whole package deal these days :)!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you're enjoying your chair! You should really try sleeping in it when you can't get comfortable in bed!
I'll have to come over and sit in it sometime...
Come on over anytime!! I am beyond bored and lonely.... (Can't promise I will give up "my" chair though!)
Post a Comment