Sunday, May 20, 2007

By Popular Demand....

I was on the phone with my good friend, Susan, who lives in Colorado. She had mentioned that she wanted to see what my belly looks like at this point. This was one of several requests I have had in just the past week, both from people that are far away, and friends here because I don't ever go anywhere or see anyone these days.

I will be 30 weeks pregnant this Tuesday. (Well I count Tuesdays as my week change anyway. It is confusing because I have 2 due dates- the original one based on just math, which is August 2nd, so that would put me on Thursday, and the updated one is based on ultrasound and when we had our infertility done, which is July 28th, which would mean Sunday's are my week change. So, for simplicity I just count smack dab in the middle. Doesn't matter much anyway since it will be a planned c-section at 38ish weeks. We will hopefully know more of a definitive date this Thursday after my ultrasound.....)
Don't mind the fact that I have on no makeup! Hey, I at least showered and decided put on some clothes just for the picture. Jason and I thought it would be nice if we had one picture of this pregnancy for the scrapbook where I am not in PJs!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You look lovely! It's almost over!! 8 more weeks!!!

Bilich Family said...

You sexy, HOT mama! Glad you're hanging in there. I wouldn't trade my crazy days with 5 kids with you at this point. You're a trooper. We miss you and love you guys. Next visit to Rockford, I hope to actually see you. Blog vs. blog and you take the cake. Nice pictures! I'm afraid that if I took a view of my belly, people might actually think I'm pregnant! Yikes!

Lots of love, Samara