Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Growing Up So Fast

Brayden asked to have his friend Evie over to play today. While she was here, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of them playing outside together. Just now, I was getting the pictures off of my camera, and realized how quickly time has flown, and that I have a very similar shot of them from when they were babies.

Here is a picture of them 3 years and 2 months ago- hanging out swinging (Brayden 8 months, Evie 12 months): And here they are today, doing the same thing (Brayden 3 years 10 months, Evie 4 years 2 months):

Where does the time go? Is it possible that they are this big? And to think, a year from now, they will both have little brothers that are the same age as they were in that first picture!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

OMG.. that brought tears to my eyes! How sweet! I can't believe you found that picture!