Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lucky Number 13

I spoke too soon when I posted that Rhylan will be making his entry on July 12th. Due to some "unforeseen circumstances" with Jason, we have had to switch which hospital I have to go to for my c-section.
(See, my hospital is a Catholic Facility, and they can't tie tubes because it is considered birth control. And we need to have something permanent done here, because we are NOT chancing me getting pregnant again. I am not exaggerating, we are both in agreement that it could very well kill me! Well, Jason had a bit of pre-procedure jitters- err, ok, he passed out just talking to the dr. during the consultation for him to take care of this issue on his end. So, now, just like so many things in this world, if something going to get done, you have to leave it up to the woman to do it!)
The new official date is
Friday, July 13th
I guess Baby Rhylan is carrying on a family tradition, as I was also born on a Friday the 13th (explains a lot), and my sister was a 13th baby as well. I think that the date couldn't be anymore of an appropriate ending to this crazy pregnancy!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I sooooo want that date too!
But I guess our kids have to be spaced out a little bit so that people can attend both birthday parties LOL

Christie said...

Friday, July 13th is the absolutely PERFECT birthday - it's mine too! LOLOL! He'll be a wonderful, sweet, charming addition to your family. BTW - all 3 of my brothers had the "procedure" done - all 3 passed out during the consult. All 3 were mowing the lawn 2 days after surgery and playing baseball/softball with their kids. It sounds way worse than it is and is much safer for him than the procedure for you!