Sunday, August 17, 2008

As Promised....

...... A bit more uplifting post
Ok, on to the rest of Brayden's ongoing Birthday Week!!
My long time close friend so generously offered to not only watch the boys for part of the time while we were dealing with everything, but keep them overnight! I have always questioned her sanity, (who wouldn't??? I mean she has been my friend for over 20 years-- that says a lot right there!) but this was insane- she already has 5 children of her own! The boys had a blast playing with the kids, and doing all sorts of fun things, including yet another little birthday celebration, complete with baking and decorating Birthday Brownies.

Rhylan showing off some "wrestling moves" with Alayna.


Moving on to more thoughtful activities with the twins, Anthony and Dominick

Brayden taking a break from running in the sprinkler to play a few holes.
And while all the "little boys" slept, the rest of the kids made the Birthday Brownies (Rhylan was awake in time to join in the eating...... what a surprise!)



Thank you so much "S" for taking on my kids for a couple of days. I appreciate it more than words can say, and they had a wonderful time.

We picked the boys up from their overnight just in time to move on to a birthday dinner for Brayden and Auntie Boo (Bethany's birthday is the day after his). The two of them jointly decided on where we were going to go, and I wasn't surprised with the decision: "The Fire Restaurant", as Brayden calls it. This is by far our favorite Japanese Restaurant, so we were not disappointed in this choice.

(I just love how the above picture turned out!)

Happy Birthday to my 2 favorite "B"s. I love you both so much, and am happy we got a chance to celebrate together!


1 comment:

Amy Drane said...

What a beautiful family (your friends kids) and I don't want to see anymore postings of that Japanese restaurant. YOU ARE BARRED FROM POSTING ABOUT FOREVER! Happy Birthday Bethany!