Monday, August 18, 2008

OMG!!




Posted by Picasa
It has recently been brought to my attention that I neglected to post Brayden's 5th Birthday Portraits. I can't believe I let that slip, and am really embarrassed!

My friend, D, was supposed to photograph a surprise vow renewal ceremony and reception for my parent's anniversary, which we had to cancel the event due to Mom still being in the hospital. Instead, we kept her busy with taking fabulous pictures of Brayden for his 5th birthday. As usual, her work is nothing short of fab-u-lous.

Thank you D for spending such a fun and relaxing afternoon with us, and for (once again) doing such a wonderful job. I really had a great time, and I think Brayden did too based on how happy he looks in all of the pictures.

All photos can be seen HERE, and are courtesy of Donita Jacobson Photography

3 comments:

Donita said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kylla.

Anonymous said...

WOW, they are great pics of B!!

Bilich Family said...

Can Donita come to Rockford? I have plenty of kids to keep her shooting for hours. I LOVE her work! Awesome pix of Brayden...he'll thank you some day.

Love, Samara