Tuesday, August 26, 2008

End Of Summer Fun

I have really been making an effort to get the boys out to various local parks over the past week or so, to enjoy the little bit of summer weather we have left. They have been having a great time playing, splashing, eating picnic lunches, and running around with friends.
These first three pictures are from a sprinkler play area in town:

Rhylan and his buddy, Garren, splashing in the puddles


Brayden running through the sprinklers.

Brayden drinking from the seal's snout.

Rhylan and Garren swinging


Attentive Big Brother- or though it would seem. What is really happening here is that Brayden found a friend to play Star Wars with, and was instructing his baby brother as to how to fulfill the role of R2D2.

Walking across a bridge

A group of us Mommy's with our littlest ones swinging (the siblings were either at school, or elsewhere on the playground climbing, running, and playing).
I am not ready for summer to end......... and I don't think the boys are either.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: