Rhylan was finally introduced to the "fun" of the infamous Mall Play Area today. (I will use the term "fun" very loosely- as I have never personally found it too enjoyable to try to contain my child(ren) in an area over run with other kids that are clearly too big/old to be playing there, and with money sucking ride type toys right outside of the huge opening that is the entrance/exit to this area. But, I digress....)
He seemed to enjoy himself thoroughly, even throwing a tantrum upon being told it was time to leave. (Another thing I am not a huge fan of- a 13 month old having an opinion about things, trying to voice it with flailing and screaming, and thinking that it matters.) Oh well, he took an excessively long nap after being completely worn out- can't complain too much about that.
He seemed to enjoy himself thoroughly, even throwing a tantrum upon being told it was time to leave. (Another thing I am not a huge fan of- a 13 month old having an opinion about things, trying to voice it with flailing and screaming, and thinking that it matters.) Oh well, he took an excessively long nap after being completely worn out- can't complain too much about that.
And, a picture I snagged off of a friend's blog of 4 buddies hanging out at the pool celebrating C's first birthday. Happy Birthday Big Guy- we are sorry we missed your party at Grandma and Grandpa's, hope you had a great one.
+Play+Area+at+Mall+1.jpg)
+Play+area+at+mall+4.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment