Ever get the feeling my kid talks too much? Yeah, we do too....
We have started batting around ideas for Halloween Costumes, and Brayden seems to have some big ideas (as usual). He would like to do some sort of theme with his brother, and tossed out some ideas including the following:
B: "I wanna be Wall E"
Me: "Wall E, huh? Are we going to make that out of a box?"
B: "No, you can buy the costume, I saw it"
(Note: For those not familiar with Wall E, it is the latest Disney Pixar movie. Wall E is a trash collecting robot)
Me: "So, if you want to be Wall E, what is Bubby going to be?
A bit of a pause.....
B: "Duh, Mom--- He can be my trash cube!!!!!"
I think I may be sensing the beginning of the sibling rivalry.......
And I don't think that anyone needs to start looking forward to me dressing my precious, little baby as a heap of garbage.
No comments:
Post a Comment