I remember time flying with Brayden, but not nearly this quickly. It is like I have blinked my eyes, and my baby is gone. Maybe it is because with the first we were so excited to have him hit milestones, and this time we just want him to stay little longer because we have seen how quickly they grow up. Or maybe it is because we know (without a doubt) that this is our last time having a baby. I don't know, but I have really found myself getting choked up about it a lot lately.
From time to time I like to go back and compare pictures of the boys, just for fun. Here are some side by side shots of both of them at 11 months. I, by no means, think that they are identical, but I think you can certainly tell they are brothers- Rhylan is just much lighter in coloring. (Rhylan is the top one in each set):.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+Activity+Table+1.jpg)
_________________________________________________________
+activity+table+4.jpg)
_____________________________________________________________
+Laughing+at+activity+table.jpg)
1 comment:
Kylla,
That is so cute! I love how you compared them. I just did a comparison on my blog too. I keep meaning to pull out some more pictures too!
They really do look a lot alike.
Wendy
Post a Comment