Friday, May 23, 2008

On the Move- And Making a Mess

Rhylan has definitely mastered mobility and interacting with toys; not to mention how to open where the toys are stored and make a huge mess! Yes, Brayden is nicely playing on the floor, helping to entertain his brother, but the baby is the culprit for everything that is strung out all over the floor!!!

And if this isn't a look of guilt, when getting caught climbing in the cabinet, I don't know what is! (This was right after I said "No, no Rhylan", and he immediately backed himself out of there.)Here is a little clip of him crawling- I am sure you will see why he is able to get into everything so quickly!

Ahhhh, the fun begins..................

1 comment:

Tina said...

that kid is hilarious! I see when he stops, he always does that lay on his side pose.. too funny!