Monday, May 5, 2008

So High

We have been to the mall here a couple of times, and each time we go, Brayden begs to go on the trampoline. Yesterday, we had to go back there to return some items, and gave him the opportunity to decide if he wanted to play in the play area; or do the trampoline. He opted for the trampoline. Mind you, the entire time he was in line, he was "trash talking" other kids about how he could go higher, do flips, and wasn't scared because he has been on Space Mountain AND Tower of Terror. As you watch the following clip, please know that it wasn't torture- he actually would wink at us as he said he was "scared", and did his typical "can I go again" as soon as his turn was over! (Is it just me, or at at one point- near the end- can you hear him say to the girl operating it "I really wanna go higher!"? As if he were being all sly about it......)

1 comment:

Tina said...

LOL.. I heard "I don't wanna go higher"

That looks like fun!! He sounds like he's kinda scared but having a great time.

Miss you guys!