Friday, May 30, 2008

Some Mommy Time!

We started a tradition the summer after we moved here, of hosting a big Memorial Day party. The tradition continued, and the party grew, until last year when we had to forgo the party due to my (not so fun) pregnancy. This year it unfortunately slipped through the cracks again because of timing- there was just no way to pull it off after being gone for over a month, and only getting back the week of the holiday.

So, instead, I started a new tradition! I got an idea, and ran with it-On a very impromptu whim I invited some friends over for an all girls night of Margaritas, Mexican "munchies", and fun! I didn't figure anyone would really be able to make it on such short notice, but was quite surprised. We had a great time talking, eating, drinking, and hanging out- a perfect kick off to what will hopefully be the best summer in a long time!

Thank you ladies, I needed a fun night with friends!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a fun night!! thank you!

McCarley said...

It was a lot of fun Kylla! Thank you!