Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bedtime Prayers

To say that my parent's watch a little too much MSNBC, and the like, is a bit of an understatement (it is on 24/7 in their house- usually on at least 2 TVs- a bit overboard, but hey, it's their house!). I think that it became ever so much more apparent just now when I was tucking Brayden in for the night, and his prayers went like this:
"12 Angels guard my bed,
6 at the foot, 6 at the head..............
............ God bless my mommy, my daddy who I miss,
Bubby (Rhylan),
God bless Grammy Olson and Grandpa Joe,
and my other grandma's and auties and uncles........
........Oh, and God watch over us, and make sure Obama wins the contest tonight!"

3 comments:

Donita said...

AMEN to that Brayden!

Anonymous said...

That is the BEST prayer ever! I hope you put that in his "baby" book!

McCarley said...

You've got a smart kid there!