Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Fortune (2)??????

I got back in town this evening, and after picking the boys up from friend's, that had so thoughtfully offered to watch them while I was away, we decided to go out for a quick dinner. Brayden, of course, requested his favorite Asian restaurant- which was fine with me, as they have a great sushi spread, and it meant that I didn't have to worry about cooking/cleaning.
Anyway, just thought I would share my fortune cookie- any chance that there may be any validity to it???? I am saving it, at least for a while, to remind myself that at there is some little person, stuffing cookies, on the other side of the world, is sending some good vibes this way- even if it is just by chance, I will take the vibes-- and hold on to the hope that the fortune holds true.

No comments: