After getting a call from the US Geological Survey's Seismology Department, complaining that they have been getting a lot of activity, measuring rather high on the Richter Scale--- with the epicenter apparently being at our exact address, and correlating to whenever we would turn our dishwasher on, we bit the bullet and got a new dishwasher today.
The agreed plan was that I would hold out with our old one until we update the kitchen; which is the planned home improvement project for this winter (along with the foyer, and boy's bathroom). But I hit a breaking point this week when the windows were literally rattling when I turned on the darn thing, only to find that not a single dish actually got clean. So, as I sat there and hand washed each and every thing that I had to take out of there, I called Jason and told him that his plan to wait for the remodel was being vetoed!!!!!!!
Jason, who is a self proclaimed "do it your selfer/jack of all trades" decided that we didn't need to have installation or delivery (or wait for a special order). Nope, he decided to get one of the ones that I had researched, and narrowed our choices down to, load it in the van, and install it tonight. (Can I say that there are times when I really LOVE my husband? And that I am excited to clean the kitchen tonight! Funny how new appliances can make me "excited" to do chores......)
Turns out that we didn't need to have them install it anyway, as we had our own "Handyman's Helper". Brayden was up for the task, grabbing his tool box, his work hat (Jason and he have matching ones), putting a pencil behind his ear, and going to work. I caught this picture of him "on a break". When I asked him why he was drinking milk out of one of my mugs, he responded "Duh Momma, this is what worker men use for their coffee...."
I guess I should have figured that.... I mean DUH, everyone knows that!!!!!!!
+Workerman+Brayden.jpg)

1 comment:
so which one did you get? i'm curious after seeing all the opinions come through.
Post a Comment