Thursday, September 4, 2008

Richmond Squirrel

Brayden is still in his "Abba phase"- as in that is all that we hear around here; blaring from his room while playing, or sleeping (usually whatever chosen song on repeat), anytime we are in the car, when he is on my computer. I have always been a big Abba fan myself, but at this point I am thinking we may have a 5 year old running a campaign to be the next president of their fan club.

As we were driving the other day, and (of course) listening to Abba, I hear a little voice from the back seat ask:
"What is a Richmond Squirrel, Momma?"

I couldn't, for the life of me figure out what in the heck he was talking about. Then I was instructed to go back to the previous song we had heard, which happened to be "Money, Money, Money".

As the the song played on, and we got to the chorus, I then hear the following lyrics being sung at the top of his lungs:

"Money, money, money- Must be funny.
It's a Richmond Squirrel.
Money, money, money- Always sunny for the
Richmond Squirrel.
All the things I could do, If I had a little money
And a Richmond Squirrel, it's a Richmond Squirrel"


(For those who may not be familiar with the real lyrics/Abba, first I have to ask what rock you live under- but secondly, I will fill you in that the actual lyrics are "Rich Man's World".....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is hilarious!